Each family in our community is unique. That is why our first consideration for your family is to accommodate your needs with our personalized service. Our caring is reflected in every detail to which we give our utmost attention – attention you deserve at a difficult time.
We are family owned and operated, dedicated to serving you and your family for all of your funeral needs. Our staff will gently guide you through the decisions necessary for making your loved one’s funeral a personal tribute to them. We will be flexible with your requests, as we understand that each person is unique.
We pride ourselves in serving families with complete, personalized funeral arrangements. Our services include traditional at-need, cremations, pre-planning, estate planning, markers and monuments. Whatever type of service you choose, we will ensure that it is meaningful for your family.
We also offer the following:
- We will contact churches, newspapers, insurance companies, Veteran’s Affairs, Social Security, etc.
- Serve all religious faiths
- Arrangement of Military Honors
- Personal attention from a Funeral Director to the family
- Individual attention to specific wishes, customs or religious considerations
- Comfortable facility with ample parking for your convenience.
- Handicap accessibility
In order to offer a higher level of comfort to those attending the funeral, we suggest adding some personal touches. They may include:
- A photo collage of your loved one’s life.
- Memorabilia which was special to your loved one.